Its a hack that will change your life

Requirements
-A shopping website to copy
-php scripts to handle data collection
-a hosting package
-an interesting domain name

Step 1
go to hosting24.com
create account and select a one year package of shared hosting to get a free domain registration (costs around $43 to $45)
leave it on payment page
Wait for cards being posted here on the forum
use them to buy the package

Step 2
choose the website you want to copy (for me its laborlawcenter.com because i am targeting cards from small business, they come with high balance)
Use HTTRACK to copy the target website
download and install Xammp for local testing
copy the files from httrack to your htdocs folder
modify the files to fit your needs
edit forms to fit ( ssn, dob , gender and so on )
you can even modify them to steal bank logs and email logs (contact me for sample scripts)

step 3
upload your files to your hosting
use SEO optimizer to achieve a higher rank
promote your website using google ads
wait and see the magic

The Data collected will contain every information needed even for a newbie to cashout

AlwaysKeepIt100!

Junior Carder
Junior Carder
It seems so complicated especially for someone whose new like myself, I just cant quite understand the process of the business, You know what im saying? Is there someone who could please put me on with a few numbers to cash out with and a few numbers to spend something up with please? I tried the ancient vp-asp shopadmin hack yesterday took me all f***ing day, maaan still with no success. TIRED and FRUSTRATED of the long nights trying to hit active and live ##'s. TIRED and FREUSTRTED of sites that hit valid but then don't produce validity upon use. I just pay a lot of bills and occasionally buy hair and some clothes but it seems like I've been waiting to hit again from that, wtf so please help your assistance will be cashed out and appreciated to the utmost, seriously!!!!
A true to the Game and Hard Worker. #NOPEACEUNTILWEALLEAT. 100

Lucifer420420

Junior Carder
Junior Carder
It seems so complicated especially for someone whose new like myself, I just cant quite understand the process of the business, You know what im saying? Is there someone who could please put me on with a few numbers to cash out with and a few numbers to spend something up with please? I tried the ancient vp-asp shopadmin hack yesterday took me all f***ing day, maaan still with no success. TIRED and FRUSTRATED of the long nights trying to hit active and live ##'s. TIRED and FREUSTRTED of sites that hit valid but then don't produce validity upon use. I just pay a lot of bills and occasionally buy hair and some clothes but it seems like I've been waiting to hit again from that, wtf so please help your assistance will be cashed out and appreciated to the utmost, seriously!!!!
A true to the Game and Hard Worker. #NOPEACEUNTILWEALLEAT. 100
you can PM me, if you need any help furthur.