So your trying to make your in-store better, your getting what you think is shitty dumps, or just starting out..
For whatever your reason for reading this, your in-store all starts with you. Some will be very sad when they hear that there is no magic way to find a great bin, and when you do find those great bins chances are the supply is limited and you will have to move on to new ones. The only way to keep your success rate high is to do much research into the bank in which your are looking to purchase bins of.
Finding Local Bins
Ok, so this is where a lot of people are confused. It is necessary to use a LOCAL bin in most cases to have success. You see ALL banks have fraud detection methods to keep there users safe. Some more sophisticated than others, mostly in general banks are looking for patterns in spending and location. What I mean is if the owner of the dump, only uses there card in Kentucky, and you try using it in New York, this is gonna raise a big flag to the bank. So, we must find bins in which are local to our area which we will be working.
Now your saying, ok well how do I do that? Here are some great methods:
- Look in your wallet! This is great because you know exactly how your dump will perform. If you can go buy a 4K lappy without a problem, chances are this bin will perform the same! But sometimes not, and I will go into more detail a little later on that.
- Search for list of local banks. Google is your buddy even while searching bins for instoring! Try this in google “Kentucky Credit Unions” I would bet you will find a page with a list of most the credit unions in your state, and a nifty link to there site! Now, take your bin list and find the bin numbers that correspond to your local credit unions. Make a list of this and save it. Were gonna use it later!
- Old CVV or CC’s! Ok so I think a lot of people don’t know this, a BIN number not only tells you what bank it belongs to, but WHERE it is located. So, if bin 414705 is owned by a person in New York then most every person from that bin is located there as well! So go find some old cc, or buy new ones and search as many bins you can find from your state. Add them to your list, make sure to include the name of the bank, not just BIN number.
Now you have made this huge list of bins you are sure are local to you. Now the fun part! You must research each bin extensively, I want you to go to the websites and find out as much as you can about the bins. Here is some things you want to look for:
- Very High Credit Limits! Banks that offer huge limits, will give you better success. This is because with a 100K limit, 2K on a swipe just isn’t that much
- Credit Unions, while there bins are mostly hard to find, have lower security!
- Look for banks which offer Very low interest/no interest and other rewards for spending money. If a user chooses a bank with low interest/no interest and other rewards they most likely choose this bank because they are actually going to be using the card. The more activity on the card the less likely the card will be flagged, like I said earlier, banks look for patterns. One thing that will cause a decline or CFA is the card holder has not used there card for a year and all the sudden is trying to spend 2K. This is not the users normal pattern, and will cause a red flag. So to sum it up, bins which have more activity, will work better.
- So you had one dump from the 10 you bought of the same bin perform great, but the rest sucked. Look at the numbers, try to buy only this bin that expires in same year as the one that worked, so if it expired in 2010 try to get some with the same. Look at the 7th number, if first 7 are 4325679 and none of the other that sucked have that 7th number, buy the ones that do.
- Stay away from Federal Credit Unions, in my experience, they suck..
- All dumps can perform different, some you must use for one large swipe. And that’s all you will get. Some if you buy a few small things, and then make a big swipe will work great. Some you will buy something small and its dead. You must experiment, once you find promising looking dumps, if they not working like you think they should try different purchasing methods.
- MOST DUMPS WILL ONLY WORK FOR ONE BIG SWIPE!
- Time of the year effects dumps, during big spending holidays, dumps will work incredible. This is because the card users are active, the banks expect users to be spending.
- Vendors with fresh bases are better, it means the cards are more active recently.
- Small Banks almost always work better than large banks, less card holders means chances of getting active cards are better.
- If you found this tutorial useful, and your feeling giving don’t be afraid to hook your boy up with something!